Hungry Homies uses web forms on this site. These forms require users to give their contact information which is used only for the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party. It is important that we collect, use, store and retain your personal data only as is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose stated in the pertinent forms.
In general, the purposes for which we collect and use your data may be:
- To perform functions necessary to deliver the services, goods, and other products offered by Hungry Homies.
- To facilitate online transactions and communicate through interactive user platforms for investor/customer/vendor queries.
- To conduct research and analysis (through surveys or polls) in order to improve customer experience/satisfaction and generate statistical insights.
- Other uses by nature of our transactions - In addition, from the general uses mentioned above, we may use your personal information depending on your transactions with us in any of the following means: Careers application, investment, partnership, sponsorship, contractor and suppliers proposal, customer feedback, and other requests.
The common type of data collected by Hungry Homies includes the following:
- Basic personal information, such as full name, home addresses/billing address/shipping address, e-mail address, telephone, other personal contact numbers, username, and password.
- Financial details such as bank account, credit card, and debit card information you have provided as a result of our transaction.
You are responsible for ensuring that all data, whether personal information, sensitive personal information, or privileged information, you submit to Hungry Homies is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Hungry Homies website may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual users' interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Distribution of Collected Information
- Hungry Homies will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Hungry Homies will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revision
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time as the need arises or when dictated by issuances of the National Privacy Commission or any amendment to the Data Privacy Act. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to Contact Us